Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Canadian Tax

US Tax (Federal & All States), FBAR, FATCA,etc

Accounting, Payroll, US Form 1099, W-2, 1042, etc.

US IRS Registered (PTIN Holder) US Tax Return Preparer


A Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA) Authorized by US IRS

US - Canada Cross-Border Tax Services in Toronto

Kamal Professional Corporation

Chartered Professional Accountant

Farid U. Kamal, CPA(USA), CPA(Canada), CGA(Canada), CMA(Canada)

To Avoid Any Unpleasant Issue, Rely on That Certified Accountant

Who is Certified from Both US-Canada and Who Knows both US-Canada Perspective.

We are Certified Accountant from both USA and Canada.

To Minimize Net US-Canada Tax, Let's Handle Both US-Canada Tax

Email: [email protected]


777 Warden Ave.(South of Eglinton Av.E, Opposite Side of LOWE'S)

Suite 205, Scarborough, Toronto, ON, M1L 4C3, Canada

Tel: (647) 847 2888, Cell: (647) 898 1792, Fax: (647) 847 2889

US CPA Vs. Canadian CPA

Only US Certified Public Accountant (CPA) having license from USA and authorized by US revenue authority (IRS) is professionally most competent for US tax issue.

On the contrary, Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) is an outcome of a recent unification of three Canadian accounting bodies (CA, CMA, CGA). Any Canadian certified accountant (CA, CMA, CGA) is allowed to use CPA designation beside his/her CA, CMA or CGA designation.

Therefore, US tax or cross-border client should make sure tax preparer’s US CPA credential in addition to Canadian credential so that he/she understand both US-Canada perspective with a view to minimize net US-Canada tax and to avoid double taxation. with a view to reduce net US-Canada tax.